This is cool. He has grown so much since October. Obviously he still likes the snow:)
Shanin, great job on the blog! Love to see pictures of Kyle! I have never seen so much snow! Love his train cake- did you make it?
Thanks for the link! I'm happy to see you're all doing great. Mira just turned 1 and is doing great. Love to you all.
If Kyle likes trains, all of our old one's are in Big Creek.
This is cool. He has grown so much since October. Obviously he still likes the snow:)
ReplyDeleteShanin, great job on the blog! Love to see pictures of Kyle! I have never seen so much snow! Love his train cake- did you make it?
ReplyDeleteThanks for the link! I'm happy to see you're all doing great. Mira just turned 1 and is doing great. Love to you all.
ReplyDeleteIf Kyle likes trains, all of our old one's are in Big Creek.
ReplyDelete